Current Version: 6.1.181
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
– If installed alongside Quickoffice, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides files automatically open in the Google Drive app.
– Performance improvements and bug fixes
This free app from Google lets you create and edit Microsoft® Office documents, spreadsheets and presentations on your Android phone and tablet. Sign in with your Google Account to save work in Google Drive, which gives you up to 15GB of free storage and lets you access your files from any mobile device or computer.
With Quickoffice and a Google Account you can:
– Create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
– Access files in Google Drive and on your device
– Open and view PDF files
– Share files through previously shared Google Drive folders
– Attach files to emails